Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The kids

Actually let me introduce my babies....

First there is Antonio, soon to be 13

He's not that buff, he flexed on purpose for the picture...
he thinks he's hot stuff now that he has a four pack!! LOL

Then there's Kim

She's 9. She loves My Scene Barbie dolls and Raven Simone from the Cosby's. Now she has the show "That's So Raven" She's my lil baby doll.

And then the baby that I thought I couldn't have....


Destiny aka SugarLump. She's 5 months. When the doctor's told me I was pregnant with her I was like "Yeah, Right." But that's another post....

Yep She reminds me how fast they grow up.


Don'tcha miss the good ole days.. I sometimes wish they could have stayed this small. *sigh*
They are my very own personal motivators, true loves, nervewrackers, money spenders, who also make me work at being a better person so that I can be worthy of their love.

Now I am preparing myself for stage 2... Teenagerhood.

2 Comments:

Blogger nubian said...

damn. i was like, he is so buff for 12.
cute kids. man, i can't wait to have my own someday :-)

thanks for the flicks

10:52 AM  
Blogger Nix said...

thanks nubian :) Its gets a little trippy sometimes because you can see those little bits and pieces of yourself in them that remind you of yourself when you were their age. This past mothers day I called my momma and got a real good laugh because she would always tell me that she knew when I was lying. I always thought that she was full of it and trying to get me to tell on myself. But she really wasn't!! My kids do the exact same thing. She had my card all these years!! Oh well so much for being slick ;-)

When you do have a lil Nubian running around you'll see.....

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home