Thursday, May 11, 2006

Something New

Hello world! I feel soooooo good to have my own space to free all of the stuff thats been in my head. A friend of mine introduced me to the world of blogging and I have been reading and learning and getting pissed off at and experiencing a lot of things with the other bloggers ever since. I have never got up the nerve to ever respond to anything. I've just been quietly observing and listening along the sidelines.
As you can probaly tell I am super shy so this is kinda hard for me but I am sure with a little experience that I will become a little more freer with my thoughts. So welcome and thanks for stopping in! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Hahni said...

Nice pic, Nix :)

And welcome!

7:09 PM  
Blogger Mark H. Foxwell said...

Hi, Nix! I'm an admirer of kactus, and my web access is getting spottier and spottier. So I dunno if I can visit much.

What are you a student of, if I may ask?

I agree with what kactus says about your picture.

Sadly, my e-mail is off-line and may stay that way forever; I'll let people know if I get a new, valid one. But my blogger page, though not updated for half a year, should remain.

12:15 AM  
Blogger brownfemipower said...

oooh, girl, you *look* like somebody who'd be my super baby mama's best friend!!!!!!

welcome to blogging!!!!

6:38 AM  
Blogger Nix said...

Thanks guys *blushing* ;-)
Thanks Kactus
Mark I am a business management major at Kaplan University. Im a fan of Kactus too.
Brownfemipower too. I feel blessed. It feels good to have such a great welcoming to blogging.

Thanks guys for dropping me a line!!

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home