Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Homework


Ugggh!!!! I love my kids to death but man.... helping with homework will bring a momma to tears sometimes. Good Goodness!! I think that helping my daughter with her homework is starting to give me the shakes or something. Its like the very thought of the stuff makes the muscles in my neck tight and my stomach turn. There have been times where I have called my Grandma in tears crying "Oh God its all my fault! Their father has genetically passed on the stupid gene!!" LOL I'm just kidding. (no I'm not) The worst part of it is she is so devilishly cute that its hard to get mad at her even when she is obviously giving me a hard time. Thank God for my stamina. She's coming along though... slowly but surely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home